Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack raffle

Started by SACRILEGE [2674481] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
SACRILEGE [2674481]
Currently I am in the possession of a donator pack, I plan to subscribe tomorrow so I shan't be needing it and as such I decided instead of just selling it to make it more interesting.

A ticket is 500k, there will be a total of 47 tickets to equate 23.5 million.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Yes I will shamelessly make 140k profit

If you decide to enter - good luck!

Edit- upon discussing with some other people, the drawing will be done on https://www.random.org and I will record both the drawing and sending to the winner

Current entries -
1- Sanguinista
2- 22reflex
3- MrMackey
4- Invert
5- Myst
6- Ridefeather
7- Avruh
8- Vokun