Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Honor bar

Started by Kamikaze-Butler [1628373] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]
I'm not 100% sure this is a bug at this point in time however;

I started playing torn 16/04/12 (according to my 9 year medal)
A faction mate of mine mentioned he got the 'Time Travel' honor bar on 03/06/13

My question is even though at that point I wasn't very active (if active at all) should I have this honor bar or was there certain criteria that needed to be met before one aquired this honor bar?




Device: samsung SM-G935F Android: 8.0.0 App version: 1.1.4
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You need to have been active and playing the game during the specific window for the award to have been credited. If you don't have the award, that means you failed to meet the criteria for getting the award when they were given out.

Thanks..!!