grave
archived
Started by SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 48 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Paid right away, nice doing business with him.
was paid almost instantly , definitely recommend
fast payment :)
Verified, recommended, fast pay within these hours <3
If I'm offline because I'm sleeping/ at work and you still want to sell me losses that isn't a problem, just attack me and I will pay as soon as I'm back online.
nice and easy. recommended ;)
Bump
verified. reccomended
Pays every time and ALWAYS active. Great guy to boot. You need cash, he needs your losses. It's a win win for all
bump
Verified fast and simple
bump
nice and fast
Graved at OP’s request.