Eversince the travel 15 seconds protection was announce, I keep thinking about how it will affect me and people who are in same situation like me People keep saying well 15 seconds is enough but may not be enough for 3rd world country internet connection. Well what about the people who only have cheap chinese phone, live on top of mountain, and have a shit internet (by people ofc I mean me). Can I compete with muggers from europe or USA who have more sophisticate gadget and fast internet connection if I use travel method for my protection? And how will the 15 seconds protection affect my future in trading and flipping? Ok one problem at a time.
Can we the south east asian (or any developing countries) players compete?
Yes we can. And it actually isn't about our internet speed or gadget. But about executing a well planned tactic. This is the final video that I made through many experiments, trials, and errors.
1. You must make sure of is a fresh new ghost trade with a trustworthy friend because a dedicate mugger will delay your plane. And you need the ghost trade ready to use when you land. Expiring GT will f**k you over.
2. Turn off sleeping/idle mode of your phone. Yes it will drain your battery but the full immunity of getting mugged is worth the pain. Also turning it off means making sure your phone won't refresh page. When phone enters sleeping mode, once you re-open your browser and torn app, they will reload the page and you don't want that. You want things to stay still. And also during flying you can see timer while cooking or watching TV with friends.
3. You need BOTH a browser AND Tornapp! It is official application from Torn you can download in google playstore. See playing in browser like yandex or kiwi will refresh your page. And you don't want that.
The thing about Tornapp that people don't know much is it can open 2 or whatever tabs you want. As long as you open it with clicking a link. So start GT with first tab when you open the app and just type bazaar link in some chat then click that link to open second tab (bazaar page).
4. The rest you can watch the video
How it will affect the trading and flipping market (it's something I love doing for over a year in Torn?
Well I think it will affect greatly. Why should people use traders if they can open bazaar, fly to mexico, and be totally immune of getting mugged? But then again, I have seen a level 70 and 2000 days old players selling a donator pack in his bazaar for 23m. So I think there will be people who still use traders service. But yeah will be a lot less. But flipping market will be a lot more profitable than before imho. More people dump cheap stuffs to get quick sales on their bazaar. And we can buy from their bazaar! So yeah adapt and learn I guess.
Anyway special thanks to Jia who spent so much energy to help me making the experiment through many different scenarios of how I may get buymugged.
Can we the south east asian (or any developing countries) players compete?
Yes we can. And it actually isn't about our internet speed or gadget. But about executing a well planned tactic. This is the final video that I made through many experiments, trials, and errors.
1. You must make sure of is a fresh new ghost trade with a trustworthy friend because a dedicate mugger will delay your plane. And you need the ghost trade ready to use when you land. Expiring GT will f**k you over.
2. Turn off sleeping/idle mode of your phone. Yes it will drain your battery but the full immunity of getting mugged is worth the pain. Also turning it off means making sure your phone won't refresh page. When phone enters sleeping mode, once you re-open your browser and torn app, they will reload the page and you don't want that. You want things to stay still. And also during flying you can see timer while cooking or watching TV with friends.
3. You need BOTH a browser AND Tornapp! It is official application from Torn you can download in google playstore. See playing in browser like yandex or kiwi will refresh your page. And you don't want that.
The thing about Tornapp that people don't know much is it can open 2 or whatever tabs you want. As long as you open it with clicking a link. So start GT with first tab when you open the app and just type bazaar link in some chat then click that link to open second tab (bazaar page).
4. The rest you can watch the video
How it will affect the trading and flipping market (it's something I love doing for over a year in Torn?
Well I think it will affect greatly. Why should people use traders if they can open bazaar, fly to mexico, and be totally immune of getting mugged? But then again, I have seen a level 70 and 2000 days old players selling a donator pack in his bazaar for 23m. So I think there will be people who still use traders service. But yeah will be a lot less. But flipping market will be a lot more profitable than before imho. More people dump cheap stuffs to get quick sales on their bazaar. And we can buy from their bazaar! So yeah adapt and learn I guess.
Anyway special thanks to Jia who spent so much energy to help me making the experiment through many different scenarios of how I may get buymugged.