Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction crimes

Started by Gallith [2671946] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Gallith [2671946]
Do faction crimes give you nnb, I have been getting a lot of successful crimes lately and I wouldn't think I could get it through normal crimes which has been suspicious
cooksie [2152172]
Just to clarify on terminology, organized crimes give you Crime Experience (CE). CE contributes towards your natural nerve bar. Think of CE as your exp and your nnb as your 'level'.
Gallith [2671946]
Ok guys thank you for the advice this post will be now closed, further posts will be kindly ingored or helpful for other people