32 replies · 522 views · thread synced · 14 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DrVoid[2608187] · 9 likes · I like the idea... But I think a little tweaking would be good. At present stock dividends are put below the bank interest. If it was done for a reason. The cost of the BB and payout Freq and others …
Well, why not add a stock block that gives out nerve? This will be helpful block for many of us out here especially new players tryna build their nnb or ppl in end-game tryna get those damn merits. It should give 2x the amount of nerve bar we got including all faction perks and merits. And also it should be pretty consistent so i would say every 3-4 days will be ok. it should be reasonably cheap i m thinking like 70mil for the block and no other increments. I am very surprised that there isnt a n organization such as this that gives out nerve for crimes and that too in TORN.
Edit: drvoid said well about it being too op so i think its reasonable to ask for nerve refill every weak but i feel like the whole "nnb growth for new players" pupose will be torn apart from it being that costly, we need to think more decent prices for this to become an actual addition to the game but ig we can always leave that to the developers
This is a good idea! I agree that there really is a stock benefit for most things (including hp if you count the med supply crates), and nerve definitely has a place for one! Perhaps a brewery or something similar that either pays out just with a flat nerve amount or with an alcohol pack or a keg.
I like the idea of a nerve stock, but I don't like your suggested values. 2x your bar every few days is way too much for way too cheap. I would think a set 30 nerve for each stock block weekly would be good, or at least a good starting point for balance reasons. This fits more in line with MCS.
DrVoid[2608187] · #11
I like the idea... But I think a little tweaking would be good.
At present stock dividends are put below the bank interest. If it was done for a reason.
The cost of the BB and payout Freq and others will make it too OP.
The highest max nerve a person can get is 125. To get that much nerve you should use almost 10 mil to burn 5N alcohol with all perks.
So the dividend itself causes 20mil worth of returns per 3-4 days? For 70mil investment?
This here will be the prime objection for implementation even if you can gain support of community.
I would suggest you to tweak these numbers.
Either 1xNNB (NNB refill) per week for 300 mil.
Or 2xNNB (NNB refill) per week for 500 mil.
Or 50 Nerve per week for 250 mil.
Or 100 nerve per week for 500 mil.
Or 100 nerve per month for 200mil.
Or 10 Nerve per week for 30 mil with increments.
Or 1x total refill per week for 1 bil.
Or 1xtotal Refill per month for 300 mil.
This can be seen as a bit OP. But I think any of it would be near balanced.
The reason as to why i dont support that idea personally is it would be too costly for new players to take advantage of or we could just not care about them and see with eyes of big bois but i personally want only 1 increment