Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Factions

Started by DickHeadMagee [2676292] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
DickHeadMagee [2676292]
So I started a faction and I want to make my friend a Co-Leader in said faction. But I think we have to wait 24 hours before I can make him one, I would just like confirmation on this since we are both new to this. Thank you!
Noted [2616298]
1. I don't think you need to wait to make them a co-leader.

2. You probably should not have started a faction, you don't have the funds to do this as you only have a 12 mil nw. You don't get the perks of a faction with upgrades like gym gains and nerve which are important and unless you plan on being very active and dedicated a faction is very hard to lead to success especially a new one.

3. It's going to be hard to find people especially because you don't have an armory or any perks to offer them and you can't pay them a lot of money with your nw being pretty low.

Good luck though :)
zordork [2166192]
i believe you would have to wait for our friend to pass the new recruit status before you can make them co-leader. I agree with Vote, you will find it hard to build your faction when you have nothing to offer, however that being said, you might want to try and get new like minded players to join you, and you could then work and grow together. My faction started that way, we were a group of newbies and we learned from each other. Promote your faction that way.
Amrak_Dezark [2189876]
He will have to pass the recruit stage(72hours) before being able to change his position. As stated above though you would greatly benefit from joining a faction for now and learning the ropes.