I think it would be nice if you could modify the prices of multiple numbers of the same item you list on the item market in one go, similar to how you can set the prices for the listings all in one go.
I don't fully understand how item market prices modify the value of an item, but if it's problematic, perhaps set a cap on how many item prices you can modify at once (by arranging items into stacks)
(or i might just be stupid and have not yet found the button to modify the price of multiple items at once)
I don't fully understand how item market prices modify the value of an item, but if it's problematic, perhaps set a cap on how many item prices you can modify at once (by arranging items into stacks)
(or i might just be stupid and have not yet found the button to modify the price of multiple items at once)