I have lost my rank tab at The top and i have no idea how to Get it back, is there a way to Get it back?
I need help
Started by FacePlantInC4 [2672431] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I think(?) you are talking about the competition rank from the egg finding competition. That was just for the previous month of April. Stay tuned for more event to come. https://www.torn.com/calendar.php