Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items found on doorstep?

Started by Zimboni [2670793] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Zimboni [2670793]
Hi all. Today after a successful organised crime, I got a notification on the mobile app that I had found a box of grenades and a lawyer business card on my doorstep. However, they are not in my inventory and I can't find them anywhere. Even stranger, although the notification came up on the app, it's not in the log on the Torn website.

Note I had already received my donator gifts last week (different to the above), so it can't be that.

Weird glitch?