Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Pharmaci

Started by Kibijosh [2173920] on in Fun & Games.

86 replies · 442 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

oraN [1778676] ×1 PsiClone [2000370] ×1 PharmaGod [2118297] ×1 Wood [2175573] ×1 Deadkinq [2259323] ×1 mag1 [2345482] ×1 Demosthene [2482662] ×1 Styledcurve [2493033] ×1 Papii [2514253] ×1 SacrateGhoul [2533294] ×1 SORRYDIEDDEDHAH [2539216] ×1 Botted-Plant [2539450] ×1

Kibijosh [2173920]
Welcome to the Pharmaci. Describe your disease or ailment and receive some medicine.

You sent a Blood Bag : B+ to Telcato. For being on your period.
You sent a Blood Bag : B+ to Deadkinq. I feel sorry for you.
You sent a Blood Bag : B+ to Asadriaz. You work in a hospital. Steal, buy, or use their supplies.
You used 25 energy attacking Sorrydieddedhah but lost going to hospital for 0h 25m. Your sick and need hospitalized. But I am weak with all my blood donations.
You sent some Morphine to Demosthene. For the pain.
You sent a Blood Bag : B+ to SacrateGhoul. Some replacement blood.
You sent a First Aid Kit to Oran. You must be on drugs. Get off them man.
You sent a Blood Bag : B+ to RexII. A hemoglobin boost for more oxygenation.
You sent some Shrooms to mag1 with the message: Be happy. And drugs ain't the way.
You sent some Vicodin to Wood with the message: A little boost. Don't do drugs at school.
You sent some Ketamine to Styledcurve with the message: For the pain and suffering people put you through.
You sent a First Aid Kit to nomekop65 with the message: Bandage it up man.
You sent a First Aid Kit to Gallith with the message: First aid is important
You sent some Ketamine to Fooligan with the message: You have been playing too much R2D2. Lumbago doesn't kill as far as I know. Your back just hurts. Man up. And take painkillers.
You sent some Xanax to PapiPnutz with the message: This will get you up and going.
You sent a Small First Aid Kit to juggernaut36 with the message: Some meds. (A bit late?)
You sent 2x First Aid Kit to NVXSwiftNoel with the message: Here ya go.
You sent some Shrooms to PsiClone with the message: Uhhh really? A made up disease from urban dictionary? Here are some shrooms to keep you high.
You sent a First Aid Kit to PharmaGod with the message: I think there is insulin in here somewhere.

Page 2
You sent some Ketamine to TraumMeister with the message: For the pain
You sent a Rusty Sword to timobilbo with the message: I'll spank ya with this!
You sent 4x Blood Bag : B+ to OxyLide with the message: This might be enough. Hope its the right type.
You sent a Butterfly Knife to Fatty with the message: Surgery?
You sent 5x Empty Blood Bag to Insanecurser with the message: To drain your blood
You sent some Cannabis to DoctorCuraga with the message: Maybe smoking this will distract the voices? I really dunno on this one. Talk to a psych.
You sent a First Aid Kit to I_am_Wisdom.
You sent a Bandana to Ashdkx with the message: Almost gave you a chin diaper... Oh well, this will work better.

Mentions: Ashdkx [2637084] · Botted-Plant [2539450] · Deadkinq [2259323] · Demosthene [2482662] · DoctorCuraga [2615198] · Dont-Gamble [2599746] · fatty [2657401] · Fooligan [2673444] · Gallith [2671946] · i_am_wisdom [2641050] · Insanecurser [2661803] · juggernaut36 [2670375] · mag1 [2345482] · NVXSwiftNoel [2681670] · oraN [1778676] · OxyLide [2678428] · Papii [2514253] · PharmaGod [2118297] · PsiClone [2000370] · RexII [2650729] · SacrateGhoul [2533294] · SORRYDIEDDEDHAH [2539216] · Styledcurve [2493033] · Telcato [2676348] · timobilbo [2561078] · TraumMeister [2678514] · Wood [2175573]

Wood [2175573]
Hello,

I am a teacher at a very rough school. Every day when I get in the car to get home, I feel an intense pain in my rear. Unfortunately, healthcare is expensive where I am from, so I have yet to get an official diagnoses. My thoughts are that I am either suffering from my students being a pain in my butt, or I am getting screwed by my administration.

Please diagnose and then send the appropriate medicine. Thanks!
Fooligan [2673444]
I’ve got lumbago, it’s a very serious slow killing disease which prevents me from doing any work and such
Papii [2514253]
i have very little energy always tired and cant go to the gym or search the dump or anything.

other doctors have suggested a vacation at a nice hotel would help, what do you suggest?