9 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Most-liked replies
OsRavan[2492713]Committee
· 1 likes · Well the only caveat I might give you to think about is, what will you do with the money from the sale and what's your long term gains? Stocks fluctuate but per ched should be slowly going up over time. …
Pretty new player here and I was hoping to get some advice. I have the TCT BB and it will pay out in 1 day, the price of the stock has also increased nicely since I bought it. Thus I was thinking of waiting for the payout and then selling the BB after my first payment netting me around 6 mil profit (6 months payout basically) the money would fund an additional 2 happy jumps right now. Could anyone please advise me if this is a good idea or if I should just hold on to the BB and fund my hjs in another way
1. Performance: looking at the graph of the stock, TCT was at a new high. The stock has dropped $6.11 in the past day. Even though that you are still receiving a profit, you should look at worst case scenario if the stock was to drop even more how much profit would you have ? The stock could continue to drop, float around current price, or rise back up as soon as you sold.
2: I personally would sell the stock and take my profit and see what else you could invest in if that is something that you are looking to do. On the other hand you can keep the profits, get your happy jumps as you mentioned and re invest the original amount.
I would personally do the same as stated above, sell up and trade stocks, I'm currently making more money playing with stocks than just waiting for payouts, it's a bit more time consuming but in my opinion worth it.
Awesome thanks for the advice guys ðŸ‘👌🙠I appreciate it. I will probably sell it take the money and do hjs for the full amount so I can get past the hj stage and into the 3 xan a day stage of my growth asap.
Well the only caveat I might give you to think about is, what will you do with the money from the sale and what's your long term gains? Stocks fluctuate but per ched should be slowly going up over time. So if your goal is eventually to have all the key stock blocks to earn passive income it may or may not make sense to sell now.... if you're then in a years time going to be rebuying the block and paying more (and getting a lower rate of return).
I think if you are active enough, there's definitely ways to edge the system. You sell when it goes up, invest the money in something else that will earn you a profit, wait for the stock to dip a bit and rebuy. And so on. So not implying otherwise. But it does require I think some activity and close following, etc. Which is why most folks I know who buy blocks do the 'buy and forget' method. Where they buy it for the passive income, assume the stock will go up and down over time but ignore that. They have it for the block.
There's no perse right or wrong way. But it depends what you're trying to do and set up. If you want long term steady passive income I would keep the block and not think about it. If you want to play the market some or put it into a better investment (bank if its not maxed out) that's different.
The 6 mil is my profit on the 21 mil I invested originally. I'm taking out my entire investment and profit to fund the 2 HJs (27 mil). Hope this provides some clarity
Hello, Just wondering if someone can tell me what exactly an Ammunition Pack is? The dividend From the BAG stock. I can not find this information anywhere. Thanks
there are some special types of ammo in torn, that do more damage, better accuracy etc. you get those form bag it's the same type of munition you can buy with mission credits