I was just wondering if there was any point in leveling your working stats after they get so high
why keep leveling working stats?
Started by J-Dubb [1507037] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
The higher your work stats the more attractive you are to a potential employer. and if you have got sky high stats, you can as good as name your wage
My total work stats is 628k. Is there any point in trying to get them higher than that?
Well total work stats dont really mean much since every company job will only ever consider 2 stats at a time.
Work stat to employee effectiveness will scale to infinity (well with a Log10/Log2 efficiency, aka it gets worse the higher you go) so yeah, you might not be interested in having it actively grow through something like a Principal job but letting grow from passive gain is still good to consider.
Work stat to employee effectiveness will scale to infinity (well with a Log10/Log2 efficiency, aka it gets worse the higher you go) so yeah, you might not be interested in having it actively grow through something like a Principal job but letting grow from passive gain is still good to consider.
it depends on the split between the categories, different jobs need more stats in different areas. and also with the negative effects of addiction and inactivity, an employer would want you to maintain a 150% efficiency in the position that you are in.
Ok. Thanks. Also isn’t there a max an employer can pay you for working in their company?
Yes, I believe it's 20 mil a day.
Oh damn. I thought it was like 2 mil a day. So with 628k total stats that are balanced. How much you think I could get?
Realistically no director should be paying over 3m for anyone tbh. Probably even 2m if they want to actually make a profit... But you’ll probably find short lived positions of directors willing to pay 4-5m if you have employee effectiveness merits and don’t for drugs
What are they individually? Only 2 matter at a time.
I would rather hire someone 300k / 300k / 28k (When I need 300k in each), than balanced working stats.
And as others have said, there is no cap, as you continue upwards, you can name higher and higher prices for what's usually the top/important position in companies.
If you're going to raise it more, I would try to focus on only 2
I would rather hire someone 300k / 300k / 28k (When I need 300k in each), than balanced working stats.
And as others have said, there is no cap, as you continue upwards, you can name higher and higher prices for what's usually the top/important position in companies.
If you're going to raise it more, I would try to focus on only 2
Man-202k, end-205k, int-220k. Would it be better to jus focus on intel and end at this point?
Do you have a favourite company type? Where do you wanna work?
Not real sure. I’m working for logistics now
TS: company/positions
Wiki: Company list
May want to check what different companies offer. You've got the stats to sit in any high end 10* you want so you may as well focus on the stat combination you need to be part of one of those instead of wasting time raising all three stats
Wiki: Company list
May want to check what different companies offer. You've got the stats to sit in any high end 10* you want so you may as well focus on the stat combination you need to be part of one of those instead of wasting time raising all three stats
The only merits for work stats are at 100,000 in each.
After that, follow Fatbears advice.
After that, follow Fatbears advice.
Appreciate it. Which company offers the most money? From salary to making money off the companies special
Probably #1 is 10* Oil Rig w/ base salary - bonus of having an extra bil in a bank, as well as bonus giving neglible amount of extra money from reducing bank time.
#2 is TV I think? Star doesn't matter, since it'll depend on directors that need your stats to level up to 10* eventually
#2 is TV I think? Star doesn't matter, since it'll depend on directors that need your stats to level up to 10* eventually
Just to add as an aside to the above post, 10* TV's do have a very well-rounded and popular perk in press pass. Although your focus is money, and TV's are well paid, this perk gives you a great random selection of benefits that will help improve other facets of your game. I have a friend who has been stockpiling job points for many months now, and he's going to splash out once his stats get to mini-SE range. Seems like a really good investment, so thought I'd throw it out there in case it interests you.
Yeh. I was looking into TV network job. What exactly does press pass give ya?