Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Lucky Dip

Started by Aleks-ODBird [2259658] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 649 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

The_Hamster [50] ×2

Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
Incase this was not viewed by the obscure Community Event forum, 134 prizes ranging from million to billions of TCD has been sent out..

Congrats to the winners and thanks to staff for checking any fraudulent accounts! I believe aside from the top winners, the consolation prizes will not be announced due to the mass number but interested to know what they received..

More importantly, inb4 anyone says that they deserve to win as he had entered the competition with an honest effort AND will not ever join a Torn competition.. Ever.. Again..

Mentions: Easter Lucky Dip!

Leafeh [467479]

More importantly, inb4 anyone says that they deserve to win as he had entered the competition with an honest effort AND will not ever join a Torn competition.. Ever.. Again..




[image: media.discordapp.net]


Congratulations to those blessed by RNG. Looking forward to the news article to see what ended up where.
Zideract [2351909]
12:19:58 - 08/05/21 The_Hamster sent 100x Can of Taurine Elite to you with the message: Lucky dip prize! Courtesy of the Easter Bunny!
First time I won anything in one of these comps :D
Hilltom [2545322]
12:44:34 - 08/05/21 The_Hamster sent 50x Drug Pack to you with the message: Lucky dip prize! Courtesy of the Easter Bunny!
Indubitably [2117849]
SCREWWWW YOUUUU

Also, has anyone noticed how majority of all big winners are always subscribed? Can Torn outright say that subscribing doesn't give better city finds and better odds at winning big event giveaways because it sure seems like it does.
Chronology [290441]

12:40:51 - 08/05/21 The_Hamster sent 5x Drug Pack to you with the message: Lucky dip prize! Courtesy of the Easter Bunny!


41s00:21:53 - 09/05/21You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Xanax


44s00:21:50 - 09/05/21You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Vicodin


47s00:21:47 - 09/05/21You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Xanax


49s00:21:45 - 09/05/21You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Xanax


53s00:21:41 - 09/05/21You opened a Drug Pack and gained 10x Xanax




Thanks lucky dip for the prizes! 4 out of 5 not to shabby, best luck ive had on drug packs in a long time!

Cheers!
DaveO [887166]
I have been a donator/subscriber the whole time I have been actively playing and this is the first time I have won anything. City finds I have 1 stat enhancer in 4K + days.


I was one of the first with the blue name. Embarrassing as that was back then. (For reference don’t become staff if you want to keep it. Once you leave staff you lose your blue name.)

So if you would have asked me yesterday who would win, I would have said some random n00b under 100 days as they are always the winners.
Choco180 [2127595]
Simce I started subscribing I have won nothing amd found nothing.

I even lost $800m due to a bug that was confirmed, but got told I wouldnt get it back as I should have anticipated the bug.

So not all subscribers are lucky ;)
Bullzeye [922212]
You were sent a Single White Rose from The_Hamster with the message: Lucky dip prize! Courtesy of the Easter Bunny!

Got it from the fun fact thread, my fun fact was that there was a thread for fun facts lol xD

Mentions: The_Hamster [50]