So.... I accidentally trashed a high value item. Obviously someone could have grabbed it already, but is there a chance I could ever find it again? Like, do the things we throw away stay in the dump forever if someone doesn't claim them?
Dastardly Dump
Started by CONY_CAGE [2230895] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
A far as I am aware of yes.
Is gone. But yes they stay there until found
You can find your own dumped item but it is very rare.
Here is one documented case.
I am guessing you dumped the wrong weapon for a Duke mission and it had rather good stats?
Here is one documented case.
I am guessing you dumped the wrong weapon for a Duke mission and it had rather good stats?
yea you may as well tell us what you trashed ;)
If the item is valued over 1 million at least there is a merit for that.
I remember when I did that merit then dug my own item out of the dump. It's in my screenshots somewhere.