Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail problem

Started by Cernicalo [2468643] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Cernicalo [2468643]
This happened two days ago, but I haven't been able to upload the image until now
I was stealing beer from cara when I did something wrong and was send to jail. Then I realized the crime I was in for was trying to steal a stainless steel watch. I wasn't able to screenshoot the jail, but round out that the los had the dame problem.
Screenshoot