After you get a new level, a huge tab opens asking whenever you want to level up or hold. If you hold, then you'll have a notification in your profile saying this:
What I am suggesting is, why not make it so you can view how much levels you can get at once? If someone wants to jump from one particular level to another, he will have to take a blind shot to check if he can actually get the level he wants
I can't understand why you shouldn't see all levels you can get when holding
What do you guys think about it?
- Congratulations! You have enough experience to go up to level N! Click here to upgrade!
What I am suggesting is, why not make it so you can view how much levels you can get at once? If someone wants to jump from one particular level to another, he will have to take a blind shot to check if he can actually get the level he wants
I can't understand why you shouldn't see all levels you can get when holding
What do you guys think about it?