I've tried clearing cache and restarted browser using Opera GX. I have also checked in Firefox and have the same result.
To get this issue I click my Name > Personal Stats > Any Graph 5 years.
All links are to screenshots of wrong data shown. I've been told when others compare my stats to theirs they don't get this and it appears as normal.
https://prnt.sc/12w14cr - Total Battle Stats, the same for each individual stat also just a massive jump from 40 BS in feburary 2021, I might just be built different.
https://prnt.sc/12w18mn - User Activity showing big jumps, apparently 800k activity points in 1 day
https://prnt.sc/12w1c20 - Job points used, 7k JP used in one day
This is with the majority of the graphs they do big jumps in 1 day but with the exception of the total battle stats and JP all have recorded data since the beginning of me playing that I've noticed. Some graphs do make sense to jump up a lot in one day, networth or low CD drugs or flights as examples. It's disappointing that I couldn't look back to see my growth you know.
To get this issue I click my Name > Personal Stats > Any Graph 5 years.
All links are to screenshots of wrong data shown. I've been told when others compare my stats to theirs they don't get this and it appears as normal.
https://prnt.sc/12w14cr - Total Battle Stats, the same for each individual stat also just a massive jump from 40 BS in feburary 2021, I might just be built different.
https://prnt.sc/12w18mn - User Activity showing big jumps, apparently 800k activity points in 1 day
https://prnt.sc/12w1c20 - Job points used, 7k JP used in one day
This is with the majority of the graphs they do big jumps in 1 day but with the exception of the total battle stats and JP all have recorded data since the beginning of me playing that I've noticed. Some graphs do make sense to jump up a lot in one day, networth or low CD drugs or flights as examples. It's disappointing that I couldn't look back to see my growth you know.