Looking for an active faction that has some actual benefits.
I've been with Vanguards since beginning Torn, and now that I'm recognising this faction is dead and can offer me nothing
I need a new one.
Daily, active player.
Loyal. To a fault. I've had better offers from other factions and jobs alike I declined because I wanted to see my group do better.
Interested in fighting, chaining, but mostly developing my character. When each of us individually does better, we all do better as a whole.
Not interested in any that require Discord.
The game has chat boxes that can't be closed. You want to talk to me - I'm looking at 4 constant chat boxes
at any given moment and I'm not registering for some additional time wasting jibber-jabber service.
I'm just not that chatty and while I work from home, I do have things to do.
I've been with Vanguards since beginning Torn, and now that I'm recognising this faction is dead and can offer me nothing
I need a new one.
Daily, active player.
Loyal. To a fault. I've had better offers from other factions and jobs alike I declined because I wanted to see my group do better.
Interested in fighting, chaining, but mostly developing my character. When each of us individually does better, we all do better as a whole.
Not interested in any that require Discord.
The game has chat boxes that can't be closed. You want to talk to me - I'm looking at 4 constant chat boxes
at any given moment and I'm not registering for some additional time wasting jibber-jabber service.
I'm just not that chatty and while I work from home, I do have things to do.