Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction flowers

Started by Stiffler1493 [462052] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Stiffler1493 [462052]
I’ll keep this short and sweet.

I think that factions should have inventory for flowers and plushies and perhaps other items I haven't considered yet.


I treat my faction as a business and being able to store these items in a faction would inspire me to play more.
Halyangx [1867864]
Okay brother.

Just curious, what's wrong with you storing your flowers and plushies in your own items? (and for everyone else)
Stiffler1493 [462052]
Because the way I play the faction game is by collecting flowers en masse. If people could donate ‘quota’ into faction inventory it would cut out a massive admin process. Members collect flowers for personal use, I also incorporate flower stores so perhaps the flower store could hold flower inventory and suchlike with plushies etc, or perhaps I can just buy a warehouse for storage purposes.