just coutry
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BaronVonDude [2169790]
· 15 likes ·
Your mom Don't tell your dad - Ubermensch [2592963]
· 12 likes ·
I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover, yeah. - Monday [2402913]
· 7 likes ·
The calender.
Your mom
Don't tell your dad
Don't tell your dad
I'm not sure where I come from, but come to your mom.
Mars originally, but Jupiter is where I hang out now.
The calender.
Milky way for sure
Torn. Once you sign up you have given up your life to torn.
I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions
I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah.
Where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah.
U comes from the alphabet
It seems you are missing H. Maybe it went somewhere and doesn't want U to find her?
I came from over there.
Hang healing harrow goldfish spaghetti helicopter shoelace January fillatio
I think it was somewhere with a lot of food...
Uranus.
Ha...ha...ha.
Ha...ha...ha.
Which parent let their kid online late at night?
Torn.
“Somewhere between dust and the stars.”
why i singing while read this?
oh well, the strange lady with vegemite sandwich sure make me nervous...
oh well, the strange lady with vegemite sandwich sure make me nervous...