Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a spouse

Started by Yurizan [2680002] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yurizan [2680002]
I am looking for a spouse with a high happy PI. I dont want vault access (If I get it, I dont mind). I dont want gifts or anything; just occasional guidance with game if I am stuck. Looking for long-term marriage merits. I will start sharing costs after reaching level 15 which I am doing as fast as I can.