For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been seeing the additional menus and content that I have seen before. I'm talking about the added stats charts on the home page, the ability to save crime shortcuts by dragging them up to the top, the faction OC data for nerve info. Is this a setting that I have somehow lost and need to re-enable? If so, I can't find it.
Additional content in game missing
Started by Agent86 [13831] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
That stuff is caused by scripts.
That sounds like Tornstats or DocTorn. That is not standard Torn game menu information.
As mentioned above, these are not part of Torn UI. You will have to take it up with the script/extension developer to get it addressed.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!