Haven't logged into Torn App on my iPhone is a while and of course I was logged out. However, clicking on the Torn Logo on the top left (photo included) did log me back in. Didn't need to put in my password or anything. I did try it again a couple of days later when it logged me out and I could still click on the Torn Logo to log myself back in. Not sure if it has to do with cache or whatnot, but the next time it happens I will try to clear the cache and try it again.
Photo of logo: https://ibb.co/PD1FK5y
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Can you please confirm if you were actually logged out? You are assuming that you were logged out in your first statement. Try logging out of the app and then click the logo again and see what happens.
Please note that you can sign out of the app via the app settings as well as sign out of Torn website itself from top right corner, you can try both. When you logout of the site, I think the app gives you a prompt asking whether you want to sign off.
Thanks..!!
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
Do you have any update on this issue please?
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #4
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!
Bug report: The value of Macana was 400,000 when I got to Argentina yesterday. Upon return, it was still reading 400,000 for many hours, but items sales and bazaars were selling at 80,000.
How come it was valued at 400,000 for many hours afterwards leading me to invest monies buying it while the true value on item market was still 80,000.