Is their a way to place more than 10 bounties on someone with the same reason for the bounties?
Bounty Qty:?
Started by RunningWolf [2624599] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
You can buy other players bounty slots from them.
I would sell you my 10 slots at 100k per slot + bounty amount + listing fee + anonymity fee.
Check attacking forum for large scale buying of bounty slots
I would sell you my 10 slots at 100k per slot + bounty amount + listing fee + anonymity fee.
Check attacking forum for large scale buying of bounty slots
I sell bounty slots. For the right price, there's always someone selling such services. *just search bounty services in forums and you'll find groups willing to sell you hundreds of bounty slots at once.
Yup, if you hire someone to place them for you. I've seen cost of bounties + 100k per bounty as the fee but it varies with who you do business with :)