Where Can i Buy a Vehicle Truck.?
Truck
Started by MasterSwitch [2392054] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
You can buy many items in the item market. The vast majority of vehicles in the game are stolen via the 12 nerve crime. Also moved to questions
You can buy many items in the item market. The vast majority of vehicles in the game are stolen via the 12 nerve crime.
Also moved to questions
Also moved to questions
As far as I know, there isn't a "truck" item at the moment, however if you wish to buy something you can go to the item market as havokgdi has said
Vehicles may be purchased from either the Docks or Item Market. You can also acquire vehicles via the 12-nerve crime "Grand Theft Auto."
However, there is currently no truck-type of vehicle in the game. I have seen suggestions posted for inclusion of van's within the vehicle roster however at this time I do not see any additional type of vehicle being added.
However, there is currently no truck-type of vehicle in the game. I have seen suggestions posted for inclusion of van's within the vehicle roster however at this time I do not see any additional type of vehicle being added.