- I'm new, currently level 7 and looking for a company that I can join to level up my stats
- Manual Labor:14
- Intelligence:68
- Endurance:85
Looking for Companies
Started by Metamon [2679236] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
Hi there
I have one opening in my company. I'm happy to hire anyone who will remain active.
Grasshopper05
I have one opening in my company. I'm happy to hire anyone who will remain active.
Grasshopper05