Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simp perk

Started by Jobo567 [2427210] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Jobo567 [2427210]
So with this perk as far as I know it's only in lingerie stores, and so comes the question. Does this apply to both me and my spouse if we live in the same place or does it only mean I only get it but since she lives there it still makes upkeep based off of her not having the perk
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
I want to say it depends on who owns the property.

If the person with the "simp" company perk owns the property, then upkeep is completely free (for both people)

If the person with the "simp" company perk is the spouse that lives in with someone else, I dunno. I just found out that spouse can have the "simp" company perk and it still applies, so upkeep is completely free.

Edit: