Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Duplicated

Started by Starlord [2200729] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Delphinium [2270211] ×1

Starlord [2200729]
Completed a trade with Delphinium and she got a 502 error. The trade completed, notification and all, and I noticed it was still there. She was able to accept it a second time and even receive the money again. It is all on full display in both of our logs.

Delphinium has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete. 13:52:44 28/05/21
Delphinium has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete. 13:36:45 28/05/21

Same trade ^

Mentions: Delphinium [2270211]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Thanks for the report! Very odd indeed. This seems to be a one-off linked to a particular form of outage we had earlier today at around that time. I've added a transaction there, and adjusted the query orders so there's no way this can ever happen again. This will be live on Tuesday. I'll recover the extra money from Delphinium. Thanks.
Starlord [2200729]
I put the funds in a ghost trade with bogie. Unless those are in fact the "real" funds, in which case let me know and I will send them to Delphinium.