What is the point of the Happy stat? What does it do?
The Happy stat
Started by TacticalLettuce [2664145] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mostly for Battel Stat training, efficiency. Guide below explains it better than I ever will.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16047184&b=0&a=0
Also is intertwined with Crimes. I dont remember where that thread is though. Maybe someone else has it handy.
Best of luck my friend
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16047184&b=0&a=0
Also is intertwined with Crimes. I dont remember where that thread is though. Maybe someone else has it handy.
Best of luck my friend
Mentions: iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide
Higher Happy = Better Gym Gains, Seeing as you're in a mansion you would probaly want to rent a PI as soon as possible to get better gym gains.
I see. That makes sense, thanks for explaining that