Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nice merit not triggering

Started by Garp [2683211] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Garp [2683211]
  • Strength 693
  • Defense 690
  • Speed 569
  • Dexterity 1,420
I don’t know for what reason I’m not getting “Nice” merit, or am I doing it wrong?
Jem [2135013]
You need 5 instances where these numbers occur. Unfortunately, your stats will need to be a bit higher, as you currently don't have enough number placements to work with.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, you do not meet the requirements for the award.

Thanks..!!