Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Issues?

Started by KaosTse [2382685] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
32
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

KaosTse [2382685]
When I try to open someone else's bazaar it opens my own.
At first I thought it was a very creepy coincidence, but Its like this with all bazaars I try to open.
Anyone else experiencing this??
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
I am not having that issue. Same issue on mobile or a different browser and without any tools enabled?
Jack-Mehoff [1990081]
It works fine if you do it from the market place, but if you click on someone's bazaar from their profile page it opens your own

LE: indeed, it's chedded ...
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
As others have mentioned there is a confirmed bug on this already, developers have been notified this is a priority to be fixed so hopefully will only be temporary.