Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by Leo_The_Kaiser [2684693] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Drugs [2214041] ×2

Leo_The_Kaiser [2684693]
Hi,

Could I be added to Drugs[2214041] referral list, as I didn't know his ign when I created my account?

I will ask him to confirm he referred me in this thread as advised by staff.

Regards,

Leo

Mentions: Drugs [2214041]