Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Outcome Question

Started by kill4money [585854] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
kill4money [585854]
I was just reviewing the BIO3420: Bachelor of Biology and it states that upon completion, you gain the ability to equip life and stat boosters in your temporary slot and unlock the pharmacy.

I get the pharmacy and the stat boosters, but I have never been able to figure out the "life" part of it. Can you somehow equip medical items to regain some life during a fight and I have just never realized it or was this a feature that was never implemented?
Tarelli [1060371]

The Serotonin is a Temporary Weapon.


Serotonin acts as a pain killer, and helps with blood clotting. Tests on animals show that serotonin can make the animal more dominant and aggressive. When used in combat, this booster will provide a massive bonus to defense, and may even replenish some life.

Effect: User becomes Hardened, increasing Defense by 300% for 120 seconds and replenishing life by 25%.



Requirement: Bachelor of Biology education course.