looking for any and all artist.
I need idea for an image that says "cyber warlord".
After ideas are decided I'll pick an artist for the final design. Let me know prices and ideas. Need both banner and profile pic.
My favorite weapons are my dual samurai sword, flame thrower. Too bad there's no snipers in this game.
Favorite color is dark red.
Something gritty.
Kill it with fire is my favorite one liner.
Think doom meats fallout newvegas.
I need idea for an image that says "cyber warlord".
After ideas are decided I'll pick an artist for the final design. Let me know prices and ideas. Need both banner and profile pic.
My favorite weapons are my dual samurai sword, flame thrower. Too bad there's no snipers in this game.
Favorite color is dark red.
Something gritty.
Kill it with fire is my favorite one liner.
Think doom meats fallout newvegas.