Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How does morphine work?

Started by Wizard_Pikachu [2631696] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Wizard_Pikachu [2631696]
I'm a General Practioner at the Hospital and one of the perks is that I can use my points to skim some morphine off the top. So I was wondering about the benefits of morphine.
Bish [141605]
Morphine a medical item which reduces your hospital time by 70 minutes and restores 15% of your life. Each one increases your medical cooldown by 20 minutes.