38 replies · 744 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SporkMonkey[2065017]
· 7 likes · A...broad items?! Did you assume the item's gender AND use some misogynistic terms?! [image: i.ytimg.com]
Tarelli[1060371]
· 7 likes · Brilliant, So every thread in gd is going to be a transgender war now and staff still do f**k all. Can we keep this shit in p&l forums please.
Evbutts17[2217430]
· 5 likes · Yeah this is getting old. If I wanted to see people whining about perceived problems I'd turn on the news...
Hi, today i was looking at the travel page, and i noticed new items avaible abroad, like cars, temporary and others items. I took a look on Yata, and the seems these items were restocked a couple of housr ago. Ched released the patch note, but he didn't mention anything about new items. so i'm asking here in forum: Does Ched released today new abroad items, or are rare items that restokes 1 time in months?
P.s. i'm relatively new, so i don't know everything.
There are always temp items (before they get depleted of course) like tear gas and flash bang and other items. However, I do not believe I've ever seen cars getting sold abroad.
Yeah okay OP, I think you're right, there are more "collectible" items now, "clothing" items, and some more, but maybe I've been blind this whole time...
Edit: okay yeah this is super weird, I see things like a white easter egg in Argentina
interested to see if this is an intended update, or an accidental side effect of changing something, or a case of the weekly patch breaking yata somehow again!
e: kivou is aware of this issue, and since yata's stock list pulls from torntools and torn pda says that it's liekly an issue with one/both of those (and/or someone sending one of them fake data)
YATA's abroad items is community-driven. It's easy to send fake data to it. I could tell it that you can buy Skateboards for $1 in Mexico and it would probably believe me.
Its not just yata TornTools is showing similar things, cars, FHC for $6k in Switz, Tons of other rare items. Could be a bug but sometimes stuff does pop up but it all went out of stock (if it ever was in stock) and wasnt able to score anything.
that's it. that is the two jokes they know. apparently there's a correlation between bigotry and being unable to come up with new material for like ten years.
sporkmonkey, you're not saying you're as dumb as the bigots, are you? do you really want to take that stance?