Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring Long-term

Started by -SS-DrTyDave [170735] on in Company Recruitment.

7 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Company 90864 ×1

-SS-DrTyDave [170735]
~*~I REWARD BUMPING~*~ Bump the thread and I'll send out random stuff

I am DrTyDave and I'm recruiting for the new DrTy Apps software company. The company is fully upgraded and elements are in place for rapid growth through the star system. While software companies often do not pay the highest wages, I am very flexible and willing to pay for efficient staff to help us climb ranks.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE COMPANY

Once we hit 5-stars, we will open up Intricate Hack which allows us to hack company banks for 1-3% of their money. This will be profitable and we will work together to target large bank businesses as a team including using espionage. Save your job points while we star up so you're ready to begin hacking!

I am flexible on pay and willing to pay what you are worth. You tell me what that means for you. I am open to sign on bonuses (paid after 30-days) as well as tenure bonuses. The key is longevity.

~~TRAININGS WILL ALWAYS BE ROTATED EQUALLY FOR FREE!~~

As we grow, your stats will grow. As your stats grow, you deserve a raise. Please let me know if you want or need anything. This is a long-term opportunity to make some cash, gain fantastic working stats, and become part of a bustling business!

Please reply via message or in chat with any questions or concerns. If you're ready, please go to the company and apply with your salary requirement in the application. To discuss salary, please include your stats in your reply.

Cheers!

Mentions: Company [90864]

-SS-DrTyDave [170735]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Besides the great pay and peaceful employment, here are the benefits of the job:[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Available NOW:
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]50% virus coding time reduction; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]No Cost.
    [/background]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Proxy Hacking; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Cancel a target's virus programming; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]25 job points[/background]
[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Soon:[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Intricate Hack; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hack a company's bank account for 1-3%; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]250 job points (We will use espionage and target companies with big banks)
    [/background]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Corporate Espionage; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]View financial details of a company; [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]50 job points[/background]
[/background]
__Miss_Sgod__ [2123197]

ACTIVE SPECIALS ARE CURRENTLY;
Ub3rg33k (1*)
Passive
50% virus coding time reduction



Proxy Hacking (3*)
25 job points
Cancel a target's virus programming



SOON TO BE;
Intricate Hack (5*)
250 job points
Steals 1-3% of a company's funds



SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE;
Hack the Planet (7*)
Passive
+ 25% computer crime success & skill gain (Temporarily Unavailable)



Corporate Espionage (10*)
50 job points
View financial details of a company



*Bump* Good Luck ? guys! Wishing you the best in your growth! I figured I would include this info for my bump since I was inclined to go look that up for myself and didn't see it here at first glance.