Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn pda question

Started by Naturis [2660402] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Naturis [2660402]
How can I disable the vault thingy on torn pda it keeps throwing errors and saying to disable it in the app bar?
Maybe I'm just blind but I can't find an option to disable it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Manuito [2225097] Committee Committee
You'll need to use the full browser to disable it (long press any link to open it using the full browser). That way you'll be able to see the browser icons in the appbar.