Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Life Over Full

Started by orangehippo [499322] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
orangehippo [499322]
I have noticed that my life is 7904/7387. I noticed a few other employees in my company are also over full. Not sure what caused it. I have logged out and back in again and still have the same status.

[image: i.ibb.co]
gnar [2268922]
your faction probably had suppression perk enabled, increasing your total life.
now that the perk got reset you total is back to normal and you're left with "extra" life.

same for your employees, that also happen to be faction mates.