I searched the wiki, which says this:
“Leasing price is all paid upfront, no daily fees are paid to the landlord. However, staff fees still apply, and will rack up until the end of the lease. If there is an outstanding upkeep on the property at the end of the lease, the debt is transferred over to Duke [4] to manage.”
I am unclear from this paragraph whose responsibility it is to pay the staff fees, which I assume is upkeep—the owner of the property or the renter. When the debt is transferred to Duke, whose life is made miserable by Duke?
Thanks for any clarification.
“Leasing price is all paid upfront, no daily fees are paid to the landlord. However, staff fees still apply, and will rack up until the end of the lease. If there is an outstanding upkeep on the property at the end of the lease, the debt is transferred over to Duke [4] to manage.”
I am unclear from this paragraph whose responsibility it is to pay the staff fees, which I assume is upkeep—the owner of the property or the renter. When the debt is transferred to Duke, whose life is made miserable by Duke?
Thanks for any clarification.
Mentions: Duke [4]