Greetings. I'd like to suggest a feature related to crafting, I'll explain below:
I'm new to the game, I took a look on things around and noticed I could extract my own blood, yet for that I had to learn a thing first so I could do the process, I liked that idea and then started to look at the game for the crafting system, but didn't found anything related.
With that in mind I was wondering if, in the future, a system related to crafting will be added, so I decided to leave my suggestion for it here as well as some ideas and concepts:
Bullets: It would be nice to see a craft related to bullets, money saving but also would extend the Job area, building a factory capable of producing ammo's of different types, requiring materials and workers for it, so in a way there would be some process on it, a line of work in other words as well as raw materials for it.
Medical related: Producing items such as Med-Kits, Bandages, Vitamins even, all made in a special place such as a "Big Pharma" industry-like type. Depending on how deep the crafting system is, many different types of medicines can be created, a syringe that works as a Reviver, a syringe that can increase the max Nerve for a time, that can be used to heal up fast like a Stimpack, it can be set for the player to create by mixing materials on it, so each creation would be based on what the player add, what materials it adds in this case, and, if we would to go deeper, the materials could have Grades, meaning better materials would produce better effects, heal more, last longer, etc.
Drug related: Just like the Medicine, we can go deeper in the Drug's Items, players being able to produce drugs that can help them to recover fast, to take less damage, anything is possible, of course with some drawbacks and side-effects, just like a medical item.
In general the Crafting would also add Raw Materials, it would be complex in a way as every item, to be produced, would need a certain type of raw material like minerals being used to reproduce Gunpowder and a bullet case to make a bullet, so I understand it's quite the big system when looked at it, but I wanted to give the idea, maybe it ends helping the game in the future.
I'm new to the game, I took a look on things around and noticed I could extract my own blood, yet for that I had to learn a thing first so I could do the process, I liked that idea and then started to look at the game for the crafting system, but didn't found anything related.
With that in mind I was wondering if, in the future, a system related to crafting will be added, so I decided to leave my suggestion for it here as well as some ideas and concepts:
Bullets: It would be nice to see a craft related to bullets, money saving but also would extend the Job area, building a factory capable of producing ammo's of different types, requiring materials and workers for it, so in a way there would be some process on it, a line of work in other words as well as raw materials for it.
Medical related: Producing items such as Med-Kits, Bandages, Vitamins even, all made in a special place such as a "Big Pharma" industry-like type. Depending on how deep the crafting system is, many different types of medicines can be created, a syringe that works as a Reviver, a syringe that can increase the max Nerve for a time, that can be used to heal up fast like a Stimpack, it can be set for the player to create by mixing materials on it, so each creation would be based on what the player add, what materials it adds in this case, and, if we would to go deeper, the materials could have Grades, meaning better materials would produce better effects, heal more, last longer, etc.
Drug related: Just like the Medicine, we can go deeper in the Drug's Items, players being able to produce drugs that can help them to recover fast, to take less damage, anything is possible, of course with some drawbacks and side-effects, just like a medical item.
In general the Crafting would also add Raw Materials, it would be complex in a way as every item, to be produced, would need a certain type of raw material like minerals being used to reproduce Gunpowder and a bullet case to make a bullet, so I understand it's quite the big system when looked at it, but I wanted to give the idea, maybe it ends helping the game in the future.