Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

VRChat

Started by SacrateGhoul [2533294] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
ParkerLuck [2327323]
I play VRC, When I first got my Oculus I basically lived in there for about 3 months. met alot of great people in there. had to take a break from it but thinking about getting back into it.

If i had the space to do it I'd want to get FBT set up.