Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by ThirdLife [1972474] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SKMojo [2687606] ×1

ThirdLife [1972474]
Hi,

I just referred SKMojo [2687606] but didn’t realise it wouldn’t prompt them to put my name in when they signed up on mobile.


Could I please have them added to my referral list?
They just signed up so I don’t think they can reply to this just yet..

Mentions: SKMojo [2687606]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. That is a necessary step. Thanks..!!