No pay
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Prokrist [585251] ×1 Player 2688532 [2688532] ×1 UlquiorraL [2690164] ×1
Just attack, I pay when I see the event
Attacked, and killed will like when paid.
Not paid, +
0/10 going swimming in stead.....
0/10 going swimming in stead.....
You sent $300,000 to Atticus_Stoic
Your event got lost between an few others. Thanks for letting me know!
Your event got lost between an few others. Thanks for letting me know!
Mentions: Atticus_Stoic [2688532]
Forgive my impatience, I really was going swimming so I wasn't checking this for a while.
no problemo
I attacked and lost - You were sent $300,000 from Prokrist.
TY
TY
Mentions: Prokrist [585251]
4 losses, man
R+++
| You sent $300,000 to UlquiorraL | |
| 13:29:18 - 24/06/21 |
| You sent $300,000 to UlquiorraL | |
| 13:07:25 - 24/06/21 |
| UlquiorraL attacked you but lost [view] | |
| 13:02:15 - 24/06/21 |
| UlquiorraL attacked you but lost [view] | |
| 13:01:03 - 24/06/21 |
| You sent $300,000 to UlquiorraL | |
| 13:00:49 - 24/06/21 |
| UlquiorraL attacked you but lost [view] | |
| 12:58:39 - 24/06/21 |
| You sent $300,000 to UlquiorraL | |
| 12:57:07 - 24/06/21 |
Mentions: UlquiorraL [2690164]