Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy refill

Started by Weaponisedtoe [2168761] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Weaponisedtoe [2168761]
I don’t know how it happened but I was trying to load the points page up, and kept accidentally clicking merits instead. Then when I finally managed to load the points page it somehow automatically used an energy refil, I have no idea how or why as I definitely didn’t press it because it happened the second the page loaded up. I had hoped it was some sort of error in my favour because the refill thing was still active like I could use a refill so I used the energy and went back to the page but it had changed to how you would expect it to after already having used a refill. I checked the logs and it’s says I used one too even though I most certainly did not.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The logs indicate that you used the points refill. There's a confirmation message when you try to do a refill, so there's no way that you can do this in a single accidental click. I am afraid there's nothing that devs can do about this.

Thanks..!!