Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Jewstein [2687365] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jewstein [2687365]
Hi there I couldn't seem to nominate my referral for town. Please can you add me under him? Had no option to refer on mobile.

Regards
Jewstein
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Rozorov1 [2385395]
Hi I am the referrer and I would like to confirm that I asked him to put my details down but it was not an option on the mobile version