Just comment and I will send when I see
Free 50k for new players
Started by AdamTelu [2665334] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Down
whats your definition of new players?
Me
Hey, thanks brother man!
I'm less than a month in
I think more than 1000 days is quite new... :P
Me
Watttt upppp
Heyyyy
hi
hi
Newbie here, need some cash for Foot Russian Roulette.
me
plz money
Hey