Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing item

Started by -KC [130919] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
-KC [130919]
approx 2 months ago I purchased a Sierra Cosworth from the item market however when I decided to upgrade it today the car is missing. This. is NOT the first time I've had items to disappear from my item and display cases.
I am going to purchase another car in a few moments.
-KC [130919]
Yes I did enlist the car. Cancel this post the car showed, thanks anyway, however my BBQ smoker forget it. Exercise in futility