Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ADVERTISING!!

Started by bigbuoi [2686963] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
bigbuoi [2686963]
I'LL advertise ANYTHING for you in trade chat, as long as it follows torn rules.

Anyone can buy this service from me!!


prices:

- 10 min - 10 posts:
$150,000

- 30 min - 30 posts:
$500,000

- 1 hour - 60 posts:
$1,000,000


How to buy:

1- message me to see if I'm available

2- Tell me how much time you would like to buy

3- send the money

4- send the message you would like to be advertised, make sure it fits the 125 character limit

5- I'll send you a message once I'm done


I'll refund you your money if i can't complete all the advertisements.